Saatchi & Saatchi stands for „Nothing is Impossible“. We show again and again that creative ideas can really change everything. They can touch & move people and thus change & advance brands, companies and sometimes even much more than that.
With this in mind, we work for brands such as Renault, Dacia, P&G, Vaillant, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens Home Appliances and Vorwerk. In addition, within the Publicis Groupe we work across disciplines and closely networked with our sister agencies.
For our team in Düsseldorf we are looking for a
Senior Account Manager (m/w/d) Health & Beauty
- In our healthcare team, you will manage a global brand and be the central contact person for the client and the international agency colleagues from various disciplines in the network, who are managed from Düsseldorf.
- Your tasks will include the development of new integrated campaigns and communication measures as well as advising various markets on the adaptation of existing toolkits on the basis of global strategies and guidelines.
- When developing new campaigns and individual measures, you organize the process and orchestrate strategy, creation and service departments. You implement and produce the ideas together with the experts from the relevant departments. You are the main contact person for the client.
- You also keep an eye on the agencies‘ services and ensure a transparent flow of information between the various stakeholders.
- You understand the business of your clients and are a competent contact person for them.
What we expect:
- You have at least 2-4 years of agency experience on global budgets, ideally in FMCG, Health or Beauty.
- You have a good strategic understanding of brands and multi-channel communication strategies.
- Your project management skills enable you to manage your projects with assertiveness to deliver high quality results on time.
- You like to work independently, organized and structured.
- Your appearance is confident and you have very good presentation and communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
Sounds good? Then please get in contact with Christin Schmidtfrerick (email@example.com)
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please include salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date.